ARE YOU A REGISTERED PARISHIONER?
Many parishioners support St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish in the weekly collection and we do not have them listed in our census. We would like to make sure you are given proper credit for your donations. Please fill out a census card which can be found in the lobby at Church or by stopping by the Office. The form is also found below. ***You are not automatically registered if you received a sacrament in the parish, i.e. Baptism, Confirmation, Matrimony, etc.
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER WITH THE PARISH?
· To be a godparent or confirmation sponsor you need to be
registered in order to receive a sponsor letter to give to the
Church stating you are an active practicing Catholic.
· To keep track of your weekly donations for tax purposes in case you are audited.
· Without being registered in the Parish the Diocese of Rockville Centre does not get an accurate account of how many people belong to St. Elizabeth, therefore they would not know accurately what the needs of our catholic community are.
· To receive sacraments: baptism, communion, confirmation, marriage, anointing of the sick, etc.
· To receive important mailings from the Church in reference to Christmas, Easter, special events, etc.
If you are ever in need of Outreach services